- Design and implement new features in Google’s products that’d be used by hundreds of thousands of Google’s customers.
- Write high-quality Java code and write tests for their features.
- Optimize applications to maximize speed and scale.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications; create fast, easy to use, high volume production applications.
- Work independently with Product Managers and Testing/Release teams for incremental feature development.
- Proficient in Java; especially experience working on large systems.
- Proficient in client-server development.
- Experience with complete lifecycle of software development, from design to productionization.
- Experience working in a large scale, distributed environment to build cloud-based services would be huge plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- About 5 years experience in the above.
- A college degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related areas.
- Experience in server side development
- Write server-side code for web-based applications; create fast, easy to use, high
- volume production applications.
- Knowledge in email protocols (IMAP, Exchange Web Services) and of calendaring systems would be a plus.
- Work closely and efficiently with our UX researchers and designers