Salary: 3.5 LPA
Last Date To Apply: ASAP
- Year of Passing : Candidates who have graduated in 2014 & 2015 alone will be considered.
- Academic Performance : Aggregate 60% and above across the education
Discipline : BE, BTECH (CSE/ E&C/IT/IS)
- Group Discussion, Aptitude Test, Interviews
EMC Hiring for GSAP Program:
- Hiring Engineering Graduates as GSAP for Professional Services Business Unit
- Candidates who are willing to sign up for the 2 Year Service Agreement will ONLY be considered for Selection Process
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required
- We have multiple roles for PS under the GSAP program – Associate Project Manager, Associate Delivery Specialist I, Associate Consultant I.
- HR/Business will decide on the role fitment based on the selection process
- Uploading of resumes is not required
HOW TO APPLY:
Ask any EMC Employee to refer you, through the below given link.
Official Notification/ Apply Online
EMC provides the technologies and tools that can help you release the power of your information. We can help you design, build, and manage flexible, scalable, and secure information infrastructures. And with these infrastructures, you’ll be able to intelligently and efficiently store, protect, and manage your information so that it can be made accessible, searchable, shareable, and, ultimately, actionable. Website: http://www.emc.com/en-us/index.htm
Tags: EMC Corporation