- Reviews problem-tracking databases with vendor support specialists and works with team members to develop service objectives and monitor progress against objectives.
- Must be able to interact professionally with the business unit user community.
- Familiar with the common problems associated with their area of responsibility •Works on finding solutions for problems and conducts root cause analysis to identify trends in problems that occur in order to determine areas of improvement.
- Develops procedures to systematically approach user problems in order to minimize response times and maintain high service levels.
- Ensure Client Satisfaction is achieved as per goal.
- Ensure incidents/problems are resolved to the client’s satisfaction and within service level constraints. •Review solution alternatives and impact analysis with users and facilitate solution selection.
- Responsible for making sure documentation for impacted design and operational documentation are maintained up-to-date. •Effective liaison with development project team members.
- Work with programmers to meet user requirements.
- Ensure timely delivery of assigned work according to the deadlines agreed.
- Periodical status reporting to the Resource Manager.
- Submission of time reports against agreed timetable, to enable accurate and prompt billing to clients. •Compliance with policies, processes and procedures.
- Review and estimate change requests for assigned applications portfolio.
- Prioritize issues along with client and assign work to team members.
- Provide guidance to team members and apply deep knowledge/skills in complex work situations. •Contributing to team development and performance to achieve service management goals.
- Identifying and pursuing new ideas, solutions, methods, or opportunities for continuous improvement. •Serve as primary point-of-contact and facilitate co-ordination within the unit for service delivery.
- Provide timely and accurate status report to the client.
- Provide input for resource planning and assist in team recruitment.
OTHER FEATURES OF THE JOB:
- The position based in Pune (India).
- Some travel may be required short and on occasion extended periods.
Official Notification/ Apply Online
UBS is a global firm providing financial services to private, corporate and institutional clients. We are present in all major financial centers and have offices in over 50 countries. Website: https://www.ubs.com/in/en.html
Tags: UBS Financial Services