Education and Experience Required:
- Graduate or equivalent
- Typically requires 10+2+3/5 years regular college level education
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in language to be supported
- Experience in troubleshooting in a technical environment
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Resolving technical issues (hardware and software)incoming internal or external businesses and end user’s contacts and proactive notification system for Industry Standard Servers and related products
- Assisting end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrences
- Work in 24×7 environment, supporting customers worldwide(AME, EMEA, APJ)
- Adding case resolution to Knowledge Management System
- Engaging support as needed to ensure SLA demands are met
- Responding to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (warranty through mission critical).
- Proactively assisting internal or external businesses and end users to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Providing direction and guidance to process improvements.
- Articulating recommendations and explain resolutions to clients.
Official Notification/ Apply Online
Hewlett-Packard Company or HP (styled as hp) is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, United States. It provides hardware, software and services to consumers, small- and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. Website: http://www8.hp.com/uk/en/home.html