India’s biggest Power Distribution Company having Over 2.14 crores consumers and dedicated pool of over 76,000 employees with Annual Revenue of over Rupees 50,000 Crore, is looking for Talented, Dynamic and Result oriented Professionals with proven track record to join MSEDCL in the post of Assistant Engineer (Distribution).
- Number of Posts – 143
- Qualification – Bachelor of Engineering/ Technology (Electrical/ Electrical & Power Engineering)
- Experience – No Experience needed. Fresher’s can apply.
- Upper Age Limit – As on 31.12.2014: 40 years (for reserved category). For Departmental candidates, the age limit is 57 years
- Application Fee – An amount of Rs.250/- (Rupees Two hundred fifty only) by way of demand draft in favour of ‘Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Company Ltd, payable at Mumbai’ is to be submitted along with the application at the time of interview.
- Pay-Scale – Rs.19110-840-23310-885-46320
- Selection Procedure – The candidate can appear for the personal interview at one place during the month of January, 2015 at Mumbai, Pune, Nashik, Aurangabad and Nagpur. In case the interviews are not completed on same day, it will be continued on next day.
- There shall be 30% reservation for women as per the provision of Govt. of Maharashtra Resolution No.82/2001/MSA-2000/PK-415/K-2 dt.25.05.2001.
- There shall be 3% reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) as per Government directives. Persons suffering from One Leg Affected (OL) and Hearing Handicapped (HH) with not less than 40% of disability shall only be eligible for the benefit of reservation for Persons with Disability.
- The caste certificate issued by appropriate Competent Authority of Maharashtra State only will be considered as valid for availing the benefit of reservation. The candidates should produce a caste validity certificate issued by Caste Scrutiny Committee. The candidates applying without caste validity certificate of caste claim, if selected, will be appointed provisionally only after submission of proof of submission of documents to appropriate Caste Scrutiny Committee for caste validity as per G.R.No.BCC- 2009/P.No.291/09/16-B dated 05/11/2009 & G.R No.BCC-2011/P. No.1064/2011/ 16-B dated 12.12.2011.
- Once the caste is notified in application form, it cannot be changed at any stage later on.
How to Apply:
Candidate fulfilling the eligibility criteria can fill-in the application form in the prescribed Proforma duly signed it and scan the same in pdf file and send it by email to: [email protected] by 27th December, 2014. The hard-copy of the same application along with the certificates and documents in support of age, qualification, caste, caste validity, demand draft etc., has to be submitted by the candidate at the time of personal interview. Candidates are required to have a valid personal email ID. The company will send intimation for interview etc., through the registered email ID only and no other hard-copy of the call letter will be sent.
Official Notification/ Apply Online
Erstwhile Maharashtra State Electricity Board was looking after Generation, Transmission & Distribution of Electricity in the State of Maharashtra barring Mumbai. But with enactment of Electricity Act 2003, MSEB was unbundled into 4 Companies viz. MSEB Holding Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Electricity Distribution Co. Ltd., Maharashtra State Power Generation Co. Ltd. and Maharashtra State Electricity Transmission Co. Ltd. on 6 th June 2005 Website: http://www.mahadiscom.com/
Tags: Aurangabad, Mumbai, Nagpur, Nasik, Pune